Your general liability policy doesn’t cover most costs of a security breach
Here's what may not be covered by your General Liability Insurance:
- Third Party Privacy Liability
- Network Security Coverage
- First Party Coverage
- Internet & Media Liability
- Cyber Extortion Coverage - Ransoms associated with Cryptovirus and other malware-based attacks are proving quite lucrative to the world's hacker network.
Depending on your state and the size of the breach, the Government can audit your business' IT policies and procedures and levy fines and penalties based on the egregiousness of the error. Only a cyber insurance policy will pay for these fines and penalties.
|A RECENT SURVEY BY CHUBB GROUP OF INSURANCE COMPANIES FOUND THAT
65% OF COMPANIES FORGO CYBER INSURANCE-
EVEN THOUGH THEY IDENTIFY CYBER RISK AS THEIR NUMBER ONE CONCERN.
Why Is Our Cyber Liability Policy The Best?
- No Retroactive Date
- Full First Party Expense Covered
- Third Party Damage
- No Encryption Exclusion
- Regulatory Fines & Penalties Covered
- Backed By ECBM's 45 Years Of Expertise & Client Service