Certificates Technical Associate
ECBM is looking for a Certificates Technical Associate to join our growing team! This role will assist team members in maintaining assigned clients by promoting ongoing client loyalty through adherence to ECBM service standards. The Cert Tech will provide technical and processing support to clients and team members in processing certificates of insurance. This role will report to our Certificates Department and is at our Media, PA headquarters.
- Responsible for certificates of insurance, as requested. Items are to be done timely and accurately, including “Rush Items.” Assists in preparation of accounts for renewal.
- Responds to client requests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Uses AMS, CBD.doc and Microsoft programs effectively and efficiently so that documents are retained for retrieval, as necessary.
- Follows guidelines for scanning information into agency management system.
- Advises Account Manager and Supervisor Certificate Department of any situations involving client complaints or issues.
- Responsible for all certificates mailings. Advise Supervisor Certificate Department of delays in mailing within 48 hours of renewal date.
- Handles other projects and requirements as assigned by Management.
- Maintains effective working relationships with employees, vendors, and clients.
- College Degree preferred, High school diploma or equivalency required
- Attention to detail is required
- Must be able to process a high volume of transactions
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Competitive Pay
- Health and Welfare Programs Including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Income Protection Programs, including a 401k plan
- Work/Life Balance Including PTO, Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities